31 mar 2011

Tom's Visit at the Lindsay's

Tom rode in his backpack on the walk home from school today.  I introduced him to my Mom and Day who were very excited to be hosting an "exchange bear."  I asked Tom and my Mom if they wanted to play New Super Mario Brothers on the Wii and they both said "yes." Tom watched at first and then took over for my Mom when she went to make dinner.  At dinnertime we sat next to each other.  Tom tried the coleslaw but said he liked honey better.  After dinner Tom and I played Rummi-cub with my Dad. Before bed we watched Spring Wipe-Out and had a snack.  Tom and I had Cherios.  My Dad tucked us each in bed with a book to read.  I slept in the top bunk and Tom slept on the bottom.

Tom was still asleep whe I woke up so I got out of bed quietly and closed the door.  My Mom and I had to wake him up at 8:00.  We were worried that he was hibernating since it had been a cold night.  Tom and I made our own Wipe Out course that included sliding down the stairs on my sleeping bag.  Then Tom took a nap while I ran errands with my Mom.  When we got home we made paintings with markers and water.  After that we had lunch.  Tom asked if he could have some bread and honey and then didn't eat his bread at all, but ate up all of our honey.  In the afternoon I played on the computer.  Tom watched at first and then played too. Later we had Family Game Night.  We played cards games and ate appetizers.  Tom had chicken poppers with honey-mustard sauce.  My Mom tucked us in to bed that night and Tom was too tired to read.

Tome slept in again today, but we knew he would wake up eventually.  He had Cheerios for breakfast and then read the newspaper while we went to church.  After church Tom went bowling with my family and church friends.  I won 1 game and he won 2.  He had honey popcorn.  Later we went to dinner with my Nana and Papa.  Tom sat in a special chair.  He wasn't sure if he liked being belted in, but that bear can be quick and I didn't want him to get lost.

1 komentarz: