3 lut 2011

Tom's Visit with Nicole

Tim and Nicole along with Nicole's sister Juliet was picked up from school Friday by their Mom. Tom enjoyed a dinner of chicken wings, rice, and broccoli, one of Nicole's favorite meals.  After dinner Tom, Nicol and her sister and parents went to see the Globetrotters basketball players. Tom watched the Globetrotters spin the balls and make fancy passes.  At night I put pajamas on Tom and he slept with Nicole.

Saturday -- On Saturday Tom and Nicole went to a Chinese New Year Party.  She had ona Chinese dress and Tom wore a Chinese costume too.  We saw many Chinese dancers and ate good food.  At night Tom and Nicole watched a movie with my sister and a babysitter as my parents went out. 

Sunday -- Tom and I went to gymnastics with my sister and cousins in the morning.  We played games and went to the grocery store with Daddy in the afternoon.  We had egg rolls, rice and salad, yum!  Tom and I and my sister and neighborhood friends also played Xbox Kinect, we played some games and then read some books and went to bed.  I had fun with Tom and will miss him he is gone.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz