9 gru 2010

Tom visits with Leah -- Dec. 3 - Dec. 6

 

Tom and my family went to eat at Quaker Steak and Lube after school.  Tome and I had a grilled cheese sandwich and goldfish crackers dipped in Ranch Dressing mmmm----my favorite.  The rest of my family ate wings.  Then we went shopping.  We went home and had a hot bath and went to bed.  When we woke up on Saturday my Mommy had already gone to work and Daddy cooked us scrambled eggs for breakfast.  We took my brother to a friend's birthday party.  Mommy brought a pizza home for dinner.  After that Tom and I went to my friend's swimming birthday party.  We had a lot of fun.  On Sunday we slept late and then played with balloons we brought home from the party . Then it was time to clean my guinea pig named Bugsy's cage.  We got to hold him.  Tom loved Bugsy very much.
I think Tom had a lot of fun with me and my family.

1 komentarz:

  1. Tom and Leah,
    You look so happy!
    And what a fantastic christmas tree! Wow! I like it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń